Tears for tragic tot
by Alex Wellman An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn. Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he
by Alex Wellman
An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn.
Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he fell from balcony of the 16th floor flat in Hereford House, South Kilburn on Saturday March 14.
The tot's funeral was standing room only as more than 300 people came to the service at St Mary's Church in Neasden Lane, Willesden, on Friday (27).
You may also want to watch:
Tearful friends and family wore red, white and black as they held each other for support.
Badges with Tziell's face were worn by many with the touching words 'Always in our hearts' printed across the top.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
The service lasted for 45 minutes before the congregation made their way to Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road where the youngster was laid to rest.
For full story and pictures see next week's Kilburn Times.