Tears for tragic tot
by Alex Wellman An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn. Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he
by Alex Wellman
An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn.
Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he fell from balcony of the 16th floor flat in Hereford House, South Kilburn on Saturday March 14.
The tot's funeral was standing room only as more than 300 people came to the service at St Mary's Church in Neasden Lane, Willesden, on Friday (27).
Tearful friends and family wore red, white and black as they held each other for support.
Badges with Tziell's face were worn by many with the touching words 'Always in our hearts' printed across the top.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 10 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
The service lasted for 45 minutes before the congregation made their way to Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road where the youngster was laid to rest.
For full story and pictures see next week's Kilburn Times.