Tears for tragic toddler
by Alex Wellman An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn. Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he
by Alex Wellman
An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn.
Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he fell from balcony of the 16th floor flat in Hereford House, South Kilburn on Saturday March 14.
The tot's funeral was standing room only as more than 300 people came to the service at St Mary's Church in Neasden Lane, Willesden, on Friday (27).
You may also want to watch:
Tearful friends and family wore red, white and black as they held each other for support.
Badges with Tziell's face were worn by many with the touching words 'Always in our hearts' printed across the top.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 3 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 4 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
The service lasted for 45 minutes before the congregation made their way to Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road where the youngster was laid to rest.
For full story and pictures see next week's Kilburn Times.