Tears for tragic toddler
by Alex Wellman An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn. Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he
by Alex Wellman
An emotional service saw hundreds of mourners pay their respects to a toddler who died when he fell from the top floor of a flat in South Kilburn.
Tears were shed and prayers made for Tziell Pinnock, two, who died when he fell from balcony of the 16th floor flat in Hereford House, South Kilburn on Saturday March 14.
The tot's funeral was standing room only as more than 300 people came to the service at St Mary's Church in Neasden Lane, Willesden, on Friday (27).
Tearful friends and family wore red, white and black as they held each other for support.
Badges with Tziell's face were worn by many with the touching words 'Always in our hearts' printed across the top.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 4 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 5 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
The service lasted for 45 minutes before the congregation made their way to Kensal Green Cemetery in Harrow Road where the youngster was laid to rest.
For full story and pictures see next week's Kilburn Times.