Tavistock Hall to open its doors to Harlesden community
Community day organised by Harlesden Town Team
People of Harlesden are invited to catch up with neighbours, enjoy a spot of retail therapy and be pampered during a special community day this weekend.
The event is being organised by Harlesden Town Team and will take place in Tavistock Hall, Tavistock Road, Harlesden, on Saturday (March 24) between 3pm and 6pm.
Tavistock Hall is nearing the end of a complete refurbishment and will soon open up to the community for people to hire.
During the community day, people can have a look around to see how it has changed and whether they would like to use it for future classes or events.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls offering therapies including massages and reflexology as well as entertainment for children while a meditation class takes place for adults at 4pm.
If anyone would like to take part in the day by holding a stall, workshop or lesson then email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man