Talented Sabina gets role on TV advert
A TODDLER is destined for screen fame after winning the chance to star in a television advert. Six-year-old Sabina Heavey, pictured, a pupil at Mark Jermin Stage School in Claremont Road, Brent Cross, has just finished filming the commercial for Premier
A TODDLER is destined for screen fame after winning the chance to star in a television advert.
Six-year-old Sabina Heavey, pictured, a pupil at Mark Jermin Stage School in Claremont Road, Brent Cross, has just finished filming the commercial for Premier foods after beating several auditionees to land the plum role.
The Cricklewood tot, who has attended the stage school for the last six months, will appear on TV screens later this year.
Sabina said: "This was my first audition for a TV advert and I was so happy when I got the call and was told that I was going to be on set filming.
You may also want to watch:
"I love going to the stage school every Sunday, the teachers are so nice. I have met lots of new friends and now I am going to be on TV!"
Her teacher Nia Jermin said: "Sabina is such a bright and confident girl - I knew it wouldn't be long before she got a big TV commercial."
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Stage school and agency director, Mark Jermin said: "We have already found many talented youngsters like Sabina in the Brent Cross school and I predict we will hear many more success stories of the children based in this area as well as our White City school.