Talented Brent dancers showcase their fleet-footed skills
Pupils from the Michelle Bourne Dance Company starred in their own production
Fleet-footed children from Brent schools starred in a huge dance show.
Pupils from St Jospeh’s Primary School in Waverly Avenue, Wembley, and St Margaret’s Clitherow Primary in Quainton Street, Neasden, took part in the extravaganza.
The children have been taught by the Michelle Bourne Dance Company which staged the production last week at the Lyric Theatre in Shepherds Bush.
The performance starring 158 young dancers featured tap, ballet, street and jazz and modern dance routines.
You may also want to watch:
Children from schools in Shepherds Bush and Fulham also appeared.
Ms Bourne said: “All the feedback from parents has been nothing but fantastic. Everyone had a lovely time and remarked on how professional the children were.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
The show was filmed and will be premiered at the Vue cinema in the West Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush, from 11am on July 7.