Talented Brent dancers showcase their fleet-footed skills
Pupils from the Michelle Bourne Dance Company starred in their own production
Fleet-footed children from Brent schools starred in a huge dance show.
Pupils from St Jospeh’s Primary School in Waverly Avenue, Wembley, and St Margaret’s Clitherow Primary in Quainton Street, Neasden, took part in the extravaganza.
The children have been taught by the Michelle Bourne Dance Company which staged the production last week at the Lyric Theatre in Shepherds Bush.
The performance starring 158 young dancers featured tap, ballet, street and jazz and modern dance routines.
Children from schools in Shepherds Bush and Fulham also appeared.
Ms Bourne said: “All the feedback from parents has been nothing but fantastic. Everyone had a lovely time and remarked on how professional the children were.”
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
The show was filmed and will be premiered at the Vue cinema in the West Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush, from 11am on July 7.