Taiwanese bubble tea company Chaboba, Caffè Nero and Lindt to open stores in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be able to enjoy authentic Taiwanese bubble tea in Wembley following the signing of three more names to the London Designer Outlet.
Chaboba, who specialise in the unusual beverage, premium Italian coffee brand Caffè Nero and Swiss chocolatiers Lindt will open stores in the 350,000 foot square centre which till open on October 24.
Shops, excluding eateries, within LDO will offer up to 70 per cent of retail prices
Currently very popular in Asia, North America, Canada and Australia, bubble tea is a tea-based drink, which has tapioca pearls at the bottom of the cup, giving the drink a bubbly appearance. Chaboba will offer three types of bubble drinks: milk bubble tea, fruit bubble tea and crush boba (smoothie) in a variety of flavours.
This will be Chaboba’s second shop in the UK – the first is located in Camden.
You may also want to watch:
LDO will also be home to a nine-screen Cineworld.
James Saunders, Chief Operating Officer of Quintain, who are managing LDO, said: “With so much to offer shoppers under one roof, we are building a leisure destination equipped with everything people need for a great day out.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
“For us, this means offering both the brands our visitors know, love and hope to see but also a few surprises along the way. I must confess, I’ve never tried bubble tea but I’m looking forward to my first cup.”
The launch of LDO will also mark the completion of the first phase of the major new £3.4billion, 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development, which was formally known as Wembley City, being created by Quintain.