Taiwanese bubble tea company Chaboba, Caffè Nero and Lindt to open stores in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be able to enjoy authentic Taiwanese bubble tea in Wembley following the signing of three more names to the London Designer Outlet.
Chaboba, who specialise in the unusual beverage, premium Italian coffee brand Caffè Nero and Swiss chocolatiers Lindt will open stores in the 350,000 foot square centre which till open on October 24.
Shops, excluding eateries, within LDO will offer up to 70 per cent of retail prices
Currently very popular in Asia, North America, Canada and Australia, bubble tea is a tea-based drink, which has tapioca pearls at the bottom of the cup, giving the drink a bubbly appearance. Chaboba will offer three types of bubble drinks: milk bubble tea, fruit bubble tea and crush boba (smoothie) in a variety of flavours.
This will be Chaboba’s second shop in the UK – the first is located in Camden.
You may also want to watch:
LDO will also be home to a nine-screen Cineworld.
James Saunders, Chief Operating Officer of Quintain, who are managing LDO, said: “With so much to offer shoppers under one roof, we are building a leisure destination equipped with everything people need for a great day out.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
“For us, this means offering both the brands our visitors know, love and hope to see but also a few surprises along the way. I must confess, I’ve never tried bubble tea but I’m looking forward to my first cup.”
The launch of LDO will also mark the completion of the first phase of the major new £3.4billion, 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development, which was formally known as Wembley City, being created by Quintain.