Suspect dealers targeted in raid
SIX men are due to appear in court tomorrow (Thursday) following a series of dawn raids in a clampdown on drug dealers. Around 430 officers from Brent Police and the Territorial Support Group stormed 15 addresses across Brent during Operation Soto last we
SIX men are due to appear in court tomorrow (Thursday) following a series of dawn raids in a clampdown on drug dealers.
Around 430 officers from Brent Police and the Territorial Support Group stormed 15 addresses across Brent during Operation Soto last week.
A further 18 addresses across London were also raided and cops seized drugs and more than �17,000 in cash from several homes.
A total of eight people were charged with supplying class A drugs, a further three have been bailed until December and three could face deportation after being referred to the Immigration Service.
You may also want to watch:
Davis Aston, 23, of Harlesden Road, from Harlesden, is charged with 10 counts of supplying crack cocaine, Albert Holton, 41, of Sandringham Road, Willesden, is accused of nine counts,
Mark Hill, 35, of Dimsdale Drive, Kingsbury, and Jordan Lindsay, 19, of Flat 6, Church Road, Harlesden, are charged with five counts each, and Darlton Haywood, of Eton grove, Kingsbury, is charged with two.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Michael Hall, of Peareswood Gardens, Stanmore, is charged with supplying cocaine.
All are due before Brent Magistrates' court.
Marcia King, from Islington, north London, is accused of three counts of supplying crack cocaine and will appear in the same court tomorrow (Friday).
A 17-year-old from Kingsbury, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has also been charged with supplying class A drugs.