Sun shines for Gladstonbury
by Alex Wellman The sun shone and the smiles did too at one of the borough s most popular festivals. Hundreds of people came from all across Brent to take part in the ninth annual Gladstonbury Festival at Gladstone Park in Dollis Hill Lan
by Alex Wellman
The sun shone and the smiles did too at one of the borough's most popular festivals.
Hundreds of people came from all across Brent to take part in the ninth annual Gladstonbury Festival at Gladstone Park in Dollis Hill Lane, Cricklewood on Sunday June 21.
A magician kept young and old enthralled as bands played music and revellers took advantage of the summer sunshine until the festival closed at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley Walton, Cricklewood, said: "It's a great place and my kids have thoroughly enjoyed throwing themselves off various slides and rides today."
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed