Sun shines for Gladstonbury
by Alex Wellman The sun shone and the smiles did too at one of the borough s most popular festivals. Hundreds of people came from all across Brent to take part in the ninth annual Gladstonbury Festival at Gladstone Park in Dollis Hill Lan
by Alex Wellman
The sun shone and the smiles did too at one of the borough's most popular festivals.
Hundreds of people came from all across Brent to take part in the ninth annual Gladstonbury Festival at Gladstone Park in Dollis Hill Lane, Cricklewood on Sunday June 21.
A magician kept young and old enthralled as bands played music and revellers took advantage of the summer sunshine until the festival closed at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley Walton, Cricklewood, said: "It's a great place and my kids have thoroughly enjoyed throwing themselves off various slides and rides today."
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man