Students design Tricycle Theatre poster
TALENTED students of art and design have been commissioned by a theatre to help it with advertising. The Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road, has asked students from the College of North West London to supply it with a leaflet and to design a large
TALENTED students of art and design have been commissioned by a theatre to help it with advertising.
The Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road, has asked students from the College of North West London to supply it with a leaflet and to design a large poster for an advertising site outside Kilburn Tube Station in Shoot Up Hill.
The work came the students' way after Tricycle director, Nicolas Kent visited the College's Art and Design Show and was amazed to see the quality of work by part-time students.
Mr Kent said he also wants new photographs for the Tricycle - which could mean a link with the College's photography students.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "We are delighted to be able to link up with the college in this way, after seeing some of the students' impressive work."
Graphics students are also busy designing a 75th anniversary logo for the college to mark its 75 years on the Willesden site in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 4 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 7 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 8 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
The entries will be voted on by students in a competition to find the most popular design.
Art and design lecturer, Alice Liddell said: "The Tricycle link is a wonderful opportunity and a way of developing even closer links with the community.
"We already have a very good relationship with the Tricycle Theatre, but this is an unexpected bonus.