Students design Tricycle Theatre poster
TALENTED students of art and design have been commissioned by a theatre to help it with advertising. The Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road, has asked students from the College of North West London to supply it with a leaflet and to design a large
TALENTED students of art and design have been commissioned by a theatre to help it with advertising.
The Tricycle Theatre, in Kilburn High Road, has asked students from the College of North West London to supply it with a leaflet and to design a large poster for an advertising site outside Kilburn Tube Station in Shoot Up Hill.
The work came the students' way after Tricycle director, Nicolas Kent visited the College's Art and Design Show and was amazed to see the quality of work by part-time students.
Mr Kent said he also wants new photographs for the Tricycle - which could mean a link with the College's photography students.
He said: "We are delighted to be able to link up with the college in this way, after seeing some of the students' impressive work."
Graphics students are also busy designing a 75th anniversary logo for the college to mark its 75 years on the Willesden site in Dudden Hill Lane.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 5 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 6 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
The entries will be voted on by students in a competition to find the most popular design.
Art and design lecturer, Alice Liddell said: "The Tricycle link is a wonderful opportunity and a way of developing even closer links with the community.
"We already have a very good relationship with the Tricycle Theatre, but this is an unexpected bonus.