Student from music college in Kilburn supports the Muse on tour after being spotted at summer fayre
- Credit: Archant
Polly Money is studying at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road
A student from a music college in Kilburn has been plucked from obscurity by being picked to be the opening act for an award-winning band after she was spotted performing at a summer fayre.
Polly Money, who attends the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, performed to more than 80,000 people as the opening act of Muse’s sold out show in France.
The talented musician had been performing at the Marylebone Summer Fayre unaware that she had blown away the band’s frontman Matt Bellamy and his actress wife Kate Hudson who were at the event.
She was contacted by Muse’s management the following day and invited to be the band’s opening act for their sold out show at the largest stadium in France, The Stade on June 21 and 22.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Money, a second year songwriting student at the Institute, said: “I am absolutely speechless!
“It was the most incredible experience for me, both playing and watching! I am so honoured to have been invited out to support Muse at The Stade de France!”
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 5 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 10 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns