Stricken QPR star is handed a boost
Dyer will be given a chance to prove his fitness in time for next season
Kieron Dyer still has a future at QPR and should be fit in time for next season, Mark Hughes has revealed.
Dyer managed only seven minutes of QPR’s opening-day 4-0 defeat to Bolton Wanderers before a foot injury ended his season, leading to doubts over his future at Loftus Road.
However, Hughes insists the former West Ham and Newcastle man can still prove his worth despite a demoralising start to his QPR career.
“He’s still doing his rehab. He’s off his crutches and we’re hoping that he will be fit and ready for pre-season,” said Hughes. “We’re hoping that he has the chance to show what he can do.”
You may also want to watch:
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 5 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 9 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 10 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures