Stricken QPR star is handed a boost
Dyer will be given a chance to prove his fitness in time for next season
Kieron Dyer still has a future at QPR and should be fit in time for next season, Mark Hughes has revealed.
Dyer managed only seven minutes of QPR’s opening-day 4-0 defeat to Bolton Wanderers before a foot injury ended his season, leading to doubts over his future at Loftus Road.
However, Hughes insists the former West Ham and Newcastle man can still prove his worth despite a demoralising start to his QPR career.
“He’s still doing his rehab. He’s off his crutches and we’re hoping that he will be fit and ready for pre-season,” said Hughes. “We’re hoping that he has the chance to show what he can do.”
You may also want to watch:
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million