Stricken QPR star is handed a boost
Dyer will be given a chance to prove his fitness in time for next season
Kieron Dyer still has a future at QPR and should be fit in time for next season, Mark Hughes has revealed.
Dyer managed only seven minutes of QPR’s opening-day 4-0 defeat to Bolton Wanderers before a foot injury ended his season, leading to doubts over his future at Loftus Road.
However, Hughes insists the former West Ham and Newcastle man can still prove his worth despite a demoralising start to his QPR career.
“He’s still doing his rehab. He’s off his crutches and we’re hoping that he will be fit and ready for pre-season,” said Hughes. “We’re hoping that he has the chance to show what he can do.”
You may also want to watch:
Follow me on Twitter @QPRTimes
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre