Street food market to take place in Willesden every Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A new weekly event where foodies can enjoy lunch or brunch accompanied with live music entertainment is taking place in Willesden every Sunday.
Flavour Lounge Willesden street food market serves up delicious dishes from around the world combined with live music from every corner of the globe.
The market aims to work with local chefs, caterers and restaurants to complement the food and drink on offer in the area as well as promote musical talents from Brent.
Based in the courtyard of St. Andrew’s Church in High Road, Flavour Lounge Willesden is the newest market from Vibe Market, the group that previously ran the market at Willesden Green Library.
It also currently operates Cricklewood Market on Cricklewood Lane, and organises visiting and cultural markets.
Flavour Lounge takes place from 12.30 to 5pm and there is an open mic session between 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 8 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London