StOrk drummer Thomas Lang to host a masterclass at the Institute in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A world famous drummer will be hosting an exclusive masterclass for students at a music college in Kilburn.
Thomas Lang will share his professional experience alongside drumming and practice techniques at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, on March 25.
The Austrian is the founding member of Los Angeles-based progressive/avant garde metal trio, stOrk launched his professional career in 1985 after being classically trained at the Vienna Conservatory of Music.
The year-old is also a multi-instrumentalist, composer and record producer and has played for an immerse catalogued of artists including Peter Gabriel, Tina Turner, Robbie Williams, Kelly Clarkson, The Commodores, George Michael, Lighthouse Family and The Blockheads.
He said: “I am really excited to be back at the Institute in my old hometown and I am looking forward to catching up with my friends and fans in London.
You may also want to watch:
“The best don’t rest, so come and pick my brains at the Institute.”
His forthcoming visit has been organised through mikedolbear.com as part of his 2014 UK/Ireland Clininc tour.
For more information visit www.icmp.co.uk.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours