Stonebridge rapper K Koke attempted murder trial due to start tomorrow
Music artist is claimed to have shot footballer in Harlesden Train Station
The trial of a Stonebridge rapper who was on the brink of international stardom when he was charged with attempted murder is due to start tomorrow (Wednesday).
Kevin Georgiou who is known as ‘K Koke’ is accused of shooting a man in the back in Harlesden Train Station on March 9.
The 25-year-old, who signed to Jay Z’s record label Roc Nation in January, is one of five people accused of gunning down the footballer from south London.
The 27-year-old victim was rushed to hospital and has since made a full recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old males, a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female, none of who can be named for legal reasons, will stand trial alongside Georgiou.
A jury is expected to be sworn in tomorrow for the trial which will take place at Blackfriars Crown Court.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods