Stonebridge rapper K Koke attempted murder trial due to start tomorrow
Music artist is claimed to have shot footballer in Harlesden Train Station
The trial of a Stonebridge rapper who was on the brink of international stardom when he was charged with attempted murder is due to start tomorrow (Wednesday).
Kevin Georgiou who is known as ‘K Koke’ is accused of shooting a man in the back in Harlesden Train Station on March 9.
The 25-year-old, who signed to Jay Z’s record label Roc Nation in January, is one of five people accused of gunning down the footballer from south London.
The 27-year-old victim was rushed to hospital and has since made a full recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old males, a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female, none of who can be named for legal reasons, will stand trial alongside Georgiou.
A jury is expected to be sworn in tomorrow for the trial which will take place at Blackfriars Crown Court.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer