Stonebridge man charged in connection with stabbing near Wembley Stadium
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A second man has been charged in connection with a serious stabbing near Wembley Stadium.
Mumin Malik, 23, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge, is accused of assisting an offender following the incident in Empire Way on September 24 which left a 45-year-old man fighting for his life.
The victim is still in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
Malik appeared before Hendon Magistrates Court last week where he was remanded in custody and later bailed.
Leutrim Krasniqi, 18, of Victoria Avenue, Wembley, has been charged with attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court last week where he was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on October 18.
Two men aged and 35 and a woman aged 26 have been bailed to return to a north London police station in mid October pending further enquiries.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer