Stonebridge man charged in connection with stabbing near Wembley Stadium
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A second man has been charged in connection with a serious stabbing near Wembley Stadium.
Mumin Malik, 23, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge, is accused of assisting an offender following the incident in Empire Way on September 24 which left a 45-year-old man fighting for his life.
The victim is still in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
Malik appeared before Hendon Magistrates Court last week where he was remanded in custody and later bailed.
Leutrim Krasniqi, 18, of Victoria Avenue, Wembley, has been charged with attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court last week where he was remanded in custody to stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on October 18.
Two men aged and 35 and a woman aged 26 have been bailed to return to a north London police station in mid October pending further enquiries.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat