Stonebridge deacon in court accused of killing Sashana Roberts in Cricklewood
Mother-of-three stabbed to death in her bathroom
A church deacon charged with killing his former partner has appeared at the Old Bailey today (Tuesday).
Ezekiel Foster, 42, of Twybridge Way, Stonebridge, is accused of stabbing 24-year-old Sashana Roberts to death on September 12.
The body of the mother-of-three was found in the bathroom of the home she shares with her children and mother in Ivy Road, Cricklewood.
Foster, a deacon at a church in Harlesden, was arrested on September 15 and subsequently charged with Ms Roberts’ murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 16.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods