Stonebridge deacon in court accused of killing Sashana Roberts in Cricklewood
Mother-of-three stabbed to death in her bathroom
A church deacon charged with killing his former partner has appeared at the Old Bailey today (Tuesday).
Ezekiel Foster, 42, of Twybridge Way, Stonebridge, is accused of stabbing 24-year-old Sashana Roberts to death on September 12.
The body of the mother-of-three was found in the bathroom of the home she shares with her children and mother in Ivy Road, Cricklewood.
Foster, a deacon at a church in Harlesden, was arrested on September 15 and subsequently charged with Ms Roberts’ murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 16.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting