Stevie Wonder at BST Hyde Park
- Credit: Archant
Legendary singer song writer is joined by Lionel Richie Lianne La Havas and Joel Culpepper for a summer Saturday of memorable music
The British Summer Time festival gets underway on Friday with Canadian superstar Celine Dion belting out her many hits to the Hyde Park crowds.
Over two weekends top names including Florence + The Machine, Barbra Streisand and ending with Robbie Williams on July 14 play one of London's best loved al fresco venues.
Even if you haven't snaffled tickets to see the stars, Open House sees four days of free screenings, music and children's entertainment in the Royal Park.
Saturday's headliner is funk and soul supremo Stevie Wonder - playing the many hits that have sold more than 100 million records.
You may also want to watch:
In a stellar line-up he is supported by the equally legendary Lionel Richie on a day of perfect summer music which also features singer songwriter Joel Culpepper, DJ Norman Jay mining his rich music heritage in a set on the Great Oak stage, fun and funk with The Cuban Brothers as well as previously announced sets by Lianne La Havas and Corinne Bailey Rae.
Stevie Wonder at British Summer Time Hyde Park on Saturday 6th July.
visit bst-hydepark.com for the full line up and tickets.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims