Stevie Wonder at BST Hyde Park
- Credit: Archant
Legendary singer song writer is joined by Lionel Richie Lianne La Havas and Joel Culpepper for a summer Saturday of memorable music
The British Summer Time festival gets underway on Friday with Canadian superstar Celine Dion belting out her many hits to the Hyde Park crowds.
Over two weekends top names including Florence + The Machine, Barbra Streisand and ending with Robbie Williams on July 14 play one of London's best loved al fresco venues.
Even if you haven't snaffled tickets to see the stars, Open House sees four days of free screenings, music and children's entertainment in the Royal Park.
Saturday's headliner is funk and soul supremo Stevie Wonder - playing the many hits that have sold more than 100 million records.
You may also want to watch:
In a stellar line-up he is supported by the equally legendary Lionel Richie on a day of perfect summer music which also features singer songwriter Joel Culpepper, DJ Norman Jay mining his rich music heritage in a set on the Great Oak stage, fun and funk with The Cuban Brothers as well as previously announced sets by Lianne La Havas and Corinne Bailey Rae.
Stevie Wonder at British Summer Time Hyde Park on Saturday 6th July.
visit bst-hydepark.com for the full line up and tickets.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital