Sparkling Summer Evening with Shloer
Win tickets to the Kenwood festival
To celebrate the launch of their new limited edition Summer Fruit Punch Shloer is sponsoring the English Heritage Picnic Concert season.
Shloer’s delicious new Summer Fruit Punch is best served chilled in a jug and garnished with fresh mint leaves, strawberries, orange, cucumber and ice. It’s perfect for sharing, making it the ideal partner for these musical picnic events.
Coming to Kenwood house from June 24, and Shloer want to share the sparkle and are giving away a pair of tickets to see Kenwood House Summer Prom presented by Aled Jones, Hampstead on Saturday 9 July.
Two tickets to see Gipsy Kings at Kenwood House, Hampstead on Friday 8 July, and a pair of tickets to see Music from the Movies at Kenwood House, Hampstead on Friday 15 July, are also up for grabs.
You may also want to watch:
Along with the free tickets, the winner and their guest will also receive a picnic blanket and a case of Shloer.
Shloer is available in seven flavours from all major supermarkets RRP �2.29
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Terms and Conditions:
Not exchangeable for cash
Plus Archants’ T&Cs
No travel is included in this prize so winners must find their own way to the event.
To enter the prize draw please contact the newsdesk on 0207 433 6228 or write in to North West London Times Series, 100A Avenue Road, Swiss Cottage, NW 3 3HF.