Son of Westminster politicians filmed smoking ‘joint’
- Credit: Archant
The son of a prominent Westminster politician has been thrust into the spotlight after a video emerged of him allegedly smoking cannabis.
Cosmo Buck-Taylor is the son of Karen Buck, who held the seat of Westminster North until parliament dissolved this morning and is defending a majority of 1,710 on May 7, and Queen’s Park ward councillor Barrie Taylor.
Cosmo is an amateur rapper, and posted the video on his YouTube channel, CuzzyOfficial.
The rap, Don’t Like Freestyle, shows a teenage Cosmo smoking a roll-up cigarette and rapping the words “I’m blazin’”, a slang term for smoking marijuana.
The video is one of three on the channel by the rapper.
The rap songs were posted around two years ago, but have only come to light today.
Ms Buck, who first became an MP in Westminster in 1997, said the video had no bearing on her position in politics.
- 1 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 4 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 5 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 6 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 7 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 10 Harlesden TSB branch faces the axe
She said: “As far as I’m aware this is some time ago. It’s a private matter and I don’t see that it has anything to do with my role in public life.”
Cosmo Buck-Taylor declined to comment.