Smash and grab robbers target Wembley jewellers
Crooks make off with thousands of pounds worth of Indian jewellery
Smash and grab robbers targeted a Wembley jewellers in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
The crooks made of with thousands of pounds worth of Indian jewellery from Western Jewellers in Ealing Road, after ramming a car into the shop front at around 4.24am.
The robbers fled the scene in two getaway cars.
No arrests have been made and detectives from the robbery squad are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Did you see anything?
- 1 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 2 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Call the news desk on 0207 433 6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org