Six great beer gardens in Brent & Kilburn
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Craft beer, real ale, pizza, burgers and sun; now that pubs are reopening, here is our pick of Brent's beer gardens all opening on April 12.
This pub in Wembley has a sunny beer garden and a play area for children. They have a large selection of ales, beers of ciders as well as cocktails and wines. There will also be a reduced food menu on offer.
The Green Man Pub And Hotel
Sitting at the top of Wembley Hill with scenic views of Wembley stadium, enjoy their half-an-acre beer garden with its children’s play area for families.
You may also want to watch:
They serve “competitively priced” pub and restaurant food and have a large choice of lagers and real ales to suit all tastes.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
This Wembley restaurant has a well-lit outside terrace and a menu which focuses on burgers and South Indian cuisine. They also serve Smirnoff martini cocktails on tap.
The Old Bell
This traditional pub is situated on Kilburn High Road has a big beer garden and a wide variety of lagers, real ales, craft beers and a large menu of traditional pub dishes.
The Carlton Tavern
Demolished six years ago this park-side pub reopens on April 12 serving local ales and craft beers and a new focus on food
With spacious covered front terrace and secret garden this gastro pub is serving up a new spring menu and if you work for the NHS you can get 15% off. They offer a wide selection of ales, beers, wine and spirits.