Shoppers invited to spend a penny in Wembley
New toilets opened in shopping plaza
THE regeneration of a town centre will be flushed with success thanks to the opening of new toilets for shoppers.
Visitors to Wembley Central can spend a penny at the new lavatories situated in the heart of the new shopping plaza on the High Road.
The toilets are part of the �90million regeneration of Wembley town centre that has already seen the opening of a flagship TK Maxx store and fashion-chains Peacocks and Bon Marche.
The dedicated team who manage the town centre ensured users were smelling of roses by handed out flowers and balloons at its opening on Valentine’s Day.
John Malyon, centre manager of Wembley Central said: “People want to use toilets which are clean and secure, so they can shop in comfort. The local area hasn’t had a public convenience for a long time and we’re putting that right.
“By launching them on Valentine’s Day we are helping to get them noticed and give people another reason to love coming to Wembley Central.”
- 1 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 4 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 8 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 Funeral director arrested after 4 bodies found 'improperly stored' in Wembley
The toilets will be open seven days a week from 8.30am till 5pm and monitored ever hour.
They can be accessed through the plaza by the lifts and stairs to the car park, adjacent to Ramsey House and Manor Court.