Second man charged with Maderazo Harlesden murder
27-year-old man to appear at Old Bailey tomorrow, two others scheduled to appear June
A MAN will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Thursday) accused of murdering a Filipino man last year.
Victor Wilkins, 27, of Queensdale Crescent, Shepherd’s Bush, is the third person to be charged in connection with the murder of 21-year-old Jaypee Maderazo who died following an attack in Harlesden.
Mr Maderazo was found suffering from a serious head injury in Cecil Road, Harlesden, on August 13 and died later in hospital.
Police were only able to identify him after publishing pictures of his tattoos.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wilkins was arrested on March 21 and appeared at Brent Magistrates Court on March 22 and remanded in custody.
David Van Der Riet, 34, of no fixed abode and Richella Anne Zapanta, 25, of Connaught Road, Harlesden, are both due to appear at the Old Bailey on June 6 charged with murder and perverting the course of justice respectively.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1