Second man charged with Maderazo Harlesden murder
27-year-old man to appear at Old Bailey tomorrow, two others scheduled to appear June
A MAN will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Thursday) accused of murdering a Filipino man last year.
Victor Wilkins, 27, of Queensdale Crescent, Shepherd’s Bush, is the third person to be charged in connection with the murder of 21-year-old Jaypee Maderazo who died following an attack in Harlesden.
Mr Maderazo was found suffering from a serious head injury in Cecil Road, Harlesden, on August 13 and died later in hospital.
Police were only able to identify him after publishing pictures of his tattoos.
Mr Wilkins was arrested on March 21 and appeared at Brent Magistrates Court on March 22 and remanded in custody.
David Van Der Riet, 34, of no fixed abode and Richella Anne Zapanta, 25, of Connaught Road, Harlesden, are both due to appear at the Old Bailey on June 6 charged with murder and perverting the course of justice respectively.
- 1 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 4 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 5 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 10 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat