Schoolgirl assaulted by female robber in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Victim, 14, was punched in the head outside Tesco Express in Preston Road
Police are appealing for information leading to a female robber who assaulted a schoolgirl and tried to steal her mobile phone in Wembley.
The 14-year-old victim was leaving Tesco Express in Preston Road, when she was accosted by her attacker who punched her in her head causing her to lose her balance.
She unsuccessfully tried to snatch the victim’s phone before running off with a male towards East Lane.
The attack took place last Thursday at around 4.30pm and the suspect is white and aged between 14 and 18.
You may also want to watch:
PC Martina English from Brent Police said: “This is a violent attempted robbery the victim was subjected to, I am appealing for anyone that was in the area and witnessed this or if you were the person that tried to help to contact me.”
PC English can be contacted on 020 8733 3227 or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom