Schoolgirl assaulted by female robber in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Victim, 14, was punched in the head outside Tesco Express in Preston Road
Police are appealing for information leading to a female robber who assaulted a schoolgirl and tried to steal her mobile phone in Wembley.
The 14-year-old victim was leaving Tesco Express in Preston Road, when she was accosted by her attacker who punched her in her head causing her to lose her balance.
She unsuccessfully tried to snatch the victim’s phone before running off with a male towards East Lane.
The attack took place last Thursday at around 4.30pm and the suspect is white and aged between 14 and 18.
You may also want to watch:
PC Martina English from Brent Police said: “This is a violent attempted robbery the victim was subjected to, I am appealing for anyone that was in the area and witnessed this or if you were the person that tried to help to contact me.”
PC English can be contacted on 020 8733 3227 or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'