Schoolboy dies following Neasden car collision
Teenager, 14, from Holloway, killed in North Circular Road crash near Brent Cross
A teenage boy who was left fighting for his life following a car collision in Neasden yesterday afternoon has died.
The 14-year-old, from the Holloway area in north London, was in a critical condition following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross, at around 3.30pm.
He died in hospital this morning (Wednesday).
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817