Schoolboy dies following Neasden car collision
Teenager, 14, from Holloway, killed in North Circular Road crash near Brent Cross
A teenage boy who was left fighting for his life following a car collision in Neasden yesterday afternoon has died.
The 14-year-old, from the Holloway area in north London, was in a critical condition following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross, at around 3.30pm.
He died in hospital this morning (Wednesday).
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817