Schoolboy dies following Neasden car collision
Teenager, 14, from Holloway, killed in North Circular Road crash near Brent Cross
A teenage boy who was left fighting for his life following a car collision in Neasden yesterday afternoon has died.
The 14-year-old, from the Holloway area in north London, was in a critical condition following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross, at around 3.30pm.
He died in hospital this morning (Wednesday).
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- 2 Woman's 'shock' at male officer sent to welfare check at Wembley hotel
- 3 Wembley firefighter looks back as he retires after 30 years
- 4 One in billion DNA match links teenager to sisters' murder in Kingsbury, court told
- 5 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 6 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 7 All you need to know about tickets for Boxpark's Euro 2020 screenings
- 8 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 9 EFL fixtures release: QPR kick off at home to London rivals Millwall
- 10 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817