Schoolboy dies following Neasden car collision
Teenager, 14, from Holloway, killed in North Circular Road crash near Brent Cross
A teenage boy who was left fighting for his life following a car collision in Neasden yesterday afternoon has died.
The 14-year-old, from the Holloway area in north London, was in a critical condition following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross, at around 3.30pm.
He died in hospital this morning (Wednesday).
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817