Sashana Roberts murder in Cricklewood: Detectives arrest two men
Mother-of-three was stabbed and strangled
Detectives investigating the murder of a young mother in Cricklewood have arrested two men this morning (Thursday).
Sashana Roberts, 24, was found dead in the bathroom of her home in Ivy Road on Monday evening.
The mother-of-three, a popular dancer at reggae events, was stabbed and strangled.
The two men aged 40 and 42 were arrested at an address in south London.
You may also want to watch:
The 42-year-old man is being questioned on suspicion of murder and the other man is being held on suspicion of assisting an offender.
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 7 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 8 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 9 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1