Roundwood Park Caf� hosts week-long Christmas fair
Event is raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
A week-long Christmas fair offering a host of festive treats while raising money for charity opened yesterday.
Taking place at the Roundwood Park Caf�, the indoor event includes stalls selling local art, craft, pampering products, quality accessories, handmade goods and homemade treats.
All stall fees will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity as will the proceeds of a special raffle which will be drawn next Sunday – the final day of the fair.
The caf� is also offering a special Christmas menu with two courses for �15 or �20 for three courses.
You may also want to watch:
Diners can bring their own wine.
The fair takes place daily until 4pm.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears