Rosamund Pike gives a Q&A at Kilburn’s Tricycle Theatre
The leading actress talks about her new film Barney’s Version
A leading actress will appear at an exclusive Question and Answer session at a cinema
Rosamund Pike, who stars alongside Hollywood legend Dustin Hoffman in the new film Barney’s Version, will be discussing her new film to a small audience after a screening of her new film at the Tricycle Cinema, in Kilburn High Road, Kilburn.
Based on Mordecai Richler’s award winning novel Barney’s Version is the warm, witty story of the politically incorrect life of Barney Panofsky (Paul Giamatti), who meets the love of his life Miriam (Rosamund Pike) at his wedding – and she is not the bride.
Told from Barney‘s point of view, the film spans three decades and takes the audience through the different acts of his unusual history until he finds Miriam, the love of his life.
Rosamund began her career at the age of 16 when she discovered her love of the stage while starring in Romeo and Juliet.
She has gone on to star in the Bond film Die Another Day and Pride and Prejudice.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
The Q&A takes place on Thursday 20 at 7.45pm and tickets cost �13 contact the Box Office on 020 7328 1000