The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- Credit: Quintain
Residents living in blocks of flats in Wembley Park can can enjoy slides, swings and coffee in a taxi cab.
Quintain's latest set of three buildings, The Robinson, has swings in a podium garden and a 7m rooftop slide that leads from the main roof terrace to the courtyard and entrance to the residents’ lounge below.
Rent starts from £405 per week for a studio flat.
Tenants of the 458 flats in the blocks have access to the lobby, where "space-age chairs float beneath a giant disco ball", and the post boxes are wearing Dr Martens-style boots.
The residents’ lounge has a London taxi that’s been converted into a coffee bar and beer chiller. A rooftop garden features camper vans with power, lighting and WiFi, as well as a spa caravan complete with hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
A one-bed flat from £456 a week, a two-bed flat is £557 unfurnished, a three-bed is rented at £670 per week and a four bed at £904 per week or £3,915 per month.
A 25pc discount is being offered for a limited time on longer lease rents.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man