The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- Credit: Quintain
Residents living in blocks of flats in Wembley Park can can enjoy slides, swings and coffee in a taxi cab.
Quintain's latest set of three buildings, The Robinson, has swings in a podium garden and a 7m rooftop slide that leads from the main roof terrace to the courtyard and entrance to the residents’ lounge below.
Rent starts from £405 per week for a studio flat.
Tenants of the 458 flats in the blocks have access to the lobby, where "space-age chairs float beneath a giant disco ball", and the post boxes are wearing Dr Martens-style boots.
The residents’ lounge has a London taxi that’s been converted into a coffee bar and beer chiller. A rooftop garden features camper vans with power, lighting and WiFi, as well as a spa caravan complete with hot tub.
You may also want to watch:
A one-bed flat from £456 a week, a two-bed flat is £557 unfurnished, a three-bed is rented at £670 per week and a four bed at £904 per week or £3,915 per month.
A 25pc discount is being offered for a limited time on longer lease rents.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 8 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce