Robber breaks victim’s jaw during violent attack in Kilburn
Police are hunting four-strong gang who struck in Malvern Place
The hunt is on to find a violent robber who broke his victim’s jaw during an attack in Kilburn.
The thief approached a 25-year-old man in Malvern Place where he asked for a light before three accomplices dragged the victim into nearby Kilburn House.
The victim was punched in the face before all four made off with his possessions.
The man who asked him for a light is white, 5ft 10ins tall, around 20 years of age, with short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on July 22 at around 8.25pm, should call the incident room on 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre