Robber breaks victim’s jaw during violent attack in Kilburn
Police are hunting four-strong gang who struck in Malvern Place
The hunt is on to find a violent robber who broke his victim’s jaw during an attack in Kilburn.
The thief approached a 25-year-old man in Malvern Place where he asked for a light before three accomplices dragged the victim into nearby Kilburn House.
The victim was punched in the face before all four made off with his possessions.
The man who asked him for a light is white, 5ft 10ins tall, around 20 years of age, with short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on July 22 at around 8.25pm, should call the incident room on 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'