Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- Credit: PA
Locals in and around Wembley Park can expect road closures on Tuesday when England takes on the Czech Republic at the stadium.
The final group match for the Three Lions, on 22 June, will be against Czech Republic, whom they met in the qualifying rounds.
Six hours before kick off Fulton Road, Engineers Way, South Way,and Wembley Triangle will closed to traffic.
On Wembley Stadium event days, only residents and businesses with an event day permit are allowed to park in the zone.
Anyone parking illegally in the event day zone will get a parking ticket and may have their vehicle removed.
You may also want to watch:
Around 22,500 fans will flood into the stadium, which is operating at 25 per cent capacity.
All ticket holders aged 11 and older must present evidence that they are at a low risk of transmitting Covid-19 to enter Wembley Stadium.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Failure to do so will mean they will be unable to attend the match.