Road closed in Kenton following car collision
- Credit: Archant
The road outside Kenton Station remains closed following a car collision in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to a car crash in Kenton at around 5.30am, according to a tweet by London Overground.
A spokeswoman for Transport for London said two cars were involved in the smash adding: “Kenton Road is closed in both directions between Nash Way and Elmwood Avenue. Six bus routes are on diverstion. There are no significant delays.”
London Overground tweeted: “Kenton Station: Closed while police respond to an accident outside the station.”
Police and emergency services have been contacted.
You may also want to watch:
Updates will be provided.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million