RnB singer Labrinth blasts St John’s Wood restaurant on Twitter over ‘bug find’ in food
- Credit: Archant
Most celebrities are used to being given a little extra when they visit a restaurant but singer Labrinth and his friend received an unwelcome addition in St John’s Wood.
The RnB star claims there was a ‘sushi surprise’ with a difference when he and his pal found a dead bug amongst a takeaway Japanese meal they ordered as a takeawayfrom Mori on St John’s Wood High Street.
The 26-year-old from Hackney, east London, took to social media networking website Twitter to expose the gruesome discovery from the upmarket sushi joint.
He tweeted images of the bug with the caption “@MoriSushiUK on (St.John’s Wood high street) you serve bugs with your food now?”
The manager of Mori told the Wood&Vale he had been in touch with associates of Labrinth, who scored a number one hit with “Pass out”, regarding the incident but declined to comment further.
You may also want to watch:
The popular eatery, which also has branches on Marylebone High Street and Chelsea’s exclusive Kings Road, is a favourite with local celebrities.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley