Review: Fifa 11
It’s here - within days we’ll all be kicking off our new online seasons, clambering to get our favourite teams back to the top after wearing out our game pads on the seminal Fifa 10.
Within days we’ll all be kicking off our new online seasons, clambering to get our favourite teams back to the top after wearing out our game pads on the seminal Fifa 10.
So how does the next gen Fifa 11 square up with its all conquering predecessor?
Here’s a first look under the hood.
You may also want to watch:
The tackling system has definitely been revolutionised and there’s something very rewarding about the way in which the new 360 degree physical system lets you feel like you can get stuck in, leave a boot in if necessary, but moreover genuinely feel like you are battling for the ball.
Crossing seems to feel more intuitive, so there’s a real reason to bomb on down the wing and bang it in the box for your striker to get his head on the end of it.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
Apart from that there’s a new design, new leagues and the FA cup among a host of tweaks and improvements that were well worth the money and should go down well with old a new fans alike.
Man-to-man interactions with 360 degree Fight for Possession transforms physical play from lateral jostling to full 360� collisions and new Pro Passing, where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.
Play as Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen and Olympique Lyonnais with Personality+, a new system which reflects individual abilities, allowing clear differentiation for every player on the pitch.
Rating: 88 per cent