Review: Fifa 11
It’s here - within days we’ll all be kicking off our new online seasons, clambering to get our favourite teams back to the top after wearing out our game pads on the seminal Fifa 10.
Within days we’ll all be kicking off our new online seasons, clambering to get our favourite teams back to the top after wearing out our game pads on the seminal Fifa 10.
So how does the next gen Fifa 11 square up with its all conquering predecessor?
Here’s a first look under the hood.
You may also want to watch:
The tackling system has definitely been revolutionised and there’s something very rewarding about the way in which the new 360 degree physical system lets you feel like you can get stuck in, leave a boot in if necessary, but moreover genuinely feel like you are battling for the ball.
Crossing seems to feel more intuitive, so there’s a real reason to bomb on down the wing and bang it in the box for your striker to get his head on the end of it.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Apart from that there’s a new design, new leagues and the FA cup among a host of tweaks and improvements that were well worth the money and should go down well with old a new fans alike.
Man-to-man interactions with 360 degree Fight for Possession transforms physical play from lateral jostling to full 360� collisions and new Pro Passing, where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.
Play as Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen and Olympique Lyonnais with Personality+, a new system which reflects individual abilities, allowing clear differentiation for every player on the pitch.
Rating: 88 per cent