Redknapp set to offload Bosingwa after issuing �130,000 fine for Fulham snub
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has hinted that he may offload Jose Bosingwa after fining him for refusing to be a substitute for their 2-1 win over Fulham.
The former Chelsea man was left out of the squad for the 1-0 defeat to Newcastle and it appears unlikely that he will represent the west Londoners again.
The R’s boss said: “He didn’t like being on the bench and he went home.
“He’s been fined two weeks wages, which aint too bad for two weeks.
“Have a game on Saturday and it’s okay.
You may also want to watch:
“How do you handle him? We’ll find out in January.”
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 9 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears