Redknapp set to offload Bosingwa after issuing �130,000 fine for Fulham snub
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has hinted that he may offload Jose Bosingwa after fining him for refusing to be a substitute for their 2-1 win over Fulham.
The former Chelsea man was left out of the squad for the 1-0 defeat to Newcastle and it appears unlikely that he will represent the west Londoners again.
The R’s boss said: “He didn’t like being on the bench and he went home.
“He’s been fined two weeks wages, which aint too bad for two weeks.
“Have a game on Saturday and it’s okay.
You may also want to watch:
“How do you handle him? We’ll find out in January.”
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce