Redknapp provides update on Jordan and Bond deals
New QPR manager Harry Redknapp is confident that Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond are close to joining the club.
Jordan was present at the QPR training ground and is expected to be first team coach.
“I think it’s still being done,” Redknapp said.
“Phil is dealing with it. It’s getting done.”
The appointment marks Redknapp’s return to the game, five months after being sacked by Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s good,” he added. “It’s nice to be back.
“Nice to be involved in football again. It’s a big challenge this one. It’s a tough job.”
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
Redknapp watched the west Londoners for the first time on Saturday but has been keeping tabs on the squad from the comfort of his living room.
“I have watched games on TV,” Redknapp explained.
“I know the players, what they are.
“I’ve got a good idea who’s who so that’s not a problem.”