Redknapp provides update on Jordan and Bond deals
New QPR manager Harry Redknapp is confident that Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond are close to joining the club.
Jordan was present at the QPR training ground and is expected to be first team coach.
“I think it’s still being done,” Redknapp said.
“Phil is dealing with it. It’s getting done.”
The appointment marks Redknapp’s return to the game, five months after being sacked by Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s good,” he added. “It’s nice to be back.
“Nice to be involved in football again. It’s a big challenge this one. It’s a tough job.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Redknapp watched the west Londoners for the first time on Saturday but has been keeping tabs on the squad from the comfort of his living room.
“I have watched games on TV,” Redknapp explained.
“I know the players, what they are.
“I’ve got a good idea who’s who so that’s not a problem.”