Redknapp accepts QPR keeper dilemma will upset one stopper
Harry Redknapp has conceded that either Robert Green or Julio Cesar will be “disappointed”, as both are available for Saturday’s derby match against Fulham so one will miss out.
Green has started the last two games after replacing the injured Brazilian at half time during the stalemate against Sunderland last month but with the former Inter Milan keeper now fit Redknapp must pick between the two.
And with winless QPR eight points from safety at the foot of the Premier League the Hoops boss says has already made his decision for what is a pivotal west London derby at Loftus Road.
“Both [are] fit, both available,” said Redknapp, adding: “[We have] two keepers and we are lucky to have such good keepers.
“Whoever doesn’t play is going to be disappointed but what can you do? That’s football.
You may also want to watch:
“You can’t please everybody. You have got to make the choice, so whoever doesn’t get chosen will be upset and unhappy with me, but that is how football is.”
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man