Redknapp accepts QPR keeper dilemma will upset one stopper
Harry Redknapp has conceded that either Robert Green or Julio Cesar will be “disappointed”, as both are available for Saturday’s derby match against Fulham so one will miss out.
Green has started the last two games after replacing the injured Brazilian at half time during the stalemate against Sunderland last month but with the former Inter Milan keeper now fit Redknapp must pick between the two.
And with winless QPR eight points from safety at the foot of the Premier League the Hoops boss says has already made his decision for what is a pivotal west London derby at Loftus Road.
“Both [are] fit, both available,” said Redknapp, adding: “[We have] two keepers and we are lucky to have such good keepers.
“Whoever doesn’t play is going to be disappointed but what can you do? That’s football.
“You can’t please everybody. You have got to make the choice, so whoever doesn’t get chosen will be upset and unhappy with me, but that is how football is.”
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 4 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping