Redknapp accepts QPR keeper dilemma will upset one stopper
Harry Redknapp has conceded that either Robert Green or Julio Cesar will be “disappointed”, as both are available for Saturday’s derby match against Fulham so one will miss out.
Green has started the last two games after replacing the injured Brazilian at half time during the stalemate against Sunderland last month but with the former Inter Milan keeper now fit Redknapp must pick between the two.
And with winless QPR eight points from safety at the foot of the Premier League the Hoops boss says has already made his decision for what is a pivotal west London derby at Loftus Road.
“Both [are] fit, both available,” said Redknapp, adding: “[We have] two keepers and we are lucky to have such good keepers.
“Whoever doesn’t play is going to be disappointed but what can you do? That’s football.
You may also want to watch:
“You can’t please everybody. You have got to make the choice, so whoever doesn’t get chosen will be upset and unhappy with me, but that is how football is.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed