Red Nose Day: Design and party planners in Cricklewood host celebrity treasure hunt
- Credit: Archant
Footballer, actress and musician take part in event hosted by Theme Traders
A design and party planning company from Cricklewood which has provided props for some of televisions most famous shows hosted a special celebration in aid of Comic Relief.
Theme Traders hosted a celebrity treasure hunt around their showrooms Oaklands Road making vital donations to charity in the process.
Famous faces were guided around the warehouse’s Aladdin’s cave and were given clues as to the location of the ‘treasure’.
Each clue lead to a red nose which contained anything from a donation of a mosquito net to a much needed vaccine for example, changing lives both in the UK, Africa and worldwide.
You may also want to watch:
The celebrations, which took place yesterday and on Wednesday, formed part of Red Nose Day today, an annual fundraising extravaganza raising money for some of the globe’s poorest people.
Among the guests who took part included; actress, Olivia Hallinan, James O’brien, from the band Khushi and Adam Thompson, Watford FC and Northern Ireland footballer.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Wembley sickle cell sufferer died due to 'neglect' at Northwick Park Hospital
Donations have so far included; enough medication to protect an entire African community from river blindness and a mosquito net for a family in Uganda, to help protect them from the deadly disease malaria.
As a finale Theme Traders say they will also auction off a giant red nose signed by the celebrities that took part and other celebrity supporters including Leona Lewis and Olly Murs.
Theme Traders, based near Cricklewood Broadway, have designed props for the sets of TV shows Made in Chelsea and X-factor and also provided the famous gold throne that Olympic and Tour de France Hero Bradley Wiggins was pictured in after his triumph.