A SEX beast who forced a schoolgirl into a car before raping her twice has been sentenced to ten years in jail. Fatia Olaiya, 36, of Dorchester Way, Kingsbury, also threw a knife at a man and brandished a handgun as he tried to carjack him a few minutes
A SEX beast who forced a schoolgirl into a car before raping her twice has been sentenced to ten years in jail.
Fatia Olaiya, 36, of Dorchester Way, Kingsbury, also threw a knife at a man and brandished a handgun as he tried to carjack him a few minutes after the attack on the teenage girl.
The 15-year-old victim got off a bus in Preston Hill, Kingsbury, at around 7.25pm on March 6 when Olaiya grabbed her from behind and pulled across the road into Dorchester Way.
The brute forced the terrified girl into the back of a car where he raped her twice before stealing her mobile phone and leaving on foot.
You may also want to watch:
Just 25 minutes later a 27-year-old man was walking along Preston Road, Wembley, when he spotted Olaiya sitting on a wall.
The victim returned home, picked up his car and drove to Woodford Place in Wembley, where Olaiya appeared again, knocking on the window asking if he was selling the car.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
When the victim said no, Olaiya got into the car and when he was asked to leave, the thug pulled out a gun and a knife.
As the victim fled Olaiya followed him shouting 'give me your keys' before throwing the knife at the man but luckily missing.
At this point the victim dropped the keys and Olaiya picked them up and made off in the car before being chased by police into Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road, Sudbury, where he was arrested.
Olaiya was sentenced to 10 years in jail with a minimum of five for two counts of rape, false imprisonment, taking a vehicle without consent, dangerous driving, possession of class B drugs and robbery at Harrow Crown Court on Monday September 14.
Trainee Det Con Amar Patel, Brent Sapphire Unit, said: "This investigation was a team effort and I am pleased with the result. Olaiya posed a danger to the public.
"As a dangerous offender, his honour Judge Mole stated that Olaiya could potentially spend the entirety of his life in prison. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the victims for their support throughout the investigation.
"In particular the 15-year-old girl's courage in attending court and her willingness to relive her ordeal by giving evidence.