Race row erupts after Brent UKIP candidate slates Muslims in ranting email
- Credit: Archant
A UKIP candidate in Brent has been drawn into a race row after he lambasted Muslims in a ranting email to planning chiefs.
Heino Vockrodt, who is standing for the Dudden Hill seat on May 22, accused Muslims of grooming sex slaves, compared a Willesden road to war torn Helmand Province and claimed Islam was an ideology not a religion.
The 52-year-old financial and commercial consultant also claimed Islam was against ‘everything modern Britain stands for’ during his correspondence.
In the email, seen by the Times, Mr Vockrodt also labelled town hall bosses as “Yes-Sayers, Appeasement Chamberlains and look-The-Other-Way cowards” for allegedly turning a blind eye on developments of an Afghan centre in Willesden in fear of being called racists.
According to Mr Vockrodt the centre had ignored planning rules to carry out developments on its building despite being turned down twice by the council.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “…just like in all the other cases where Muslims are grooming to sex slaves under the eyes of the authorities, the council does NOTHING for political correctness (not that there is any).”
He continued: “All the old owners of the neighbouring shops have been squeezed out by Muslims. The entire parade –once lovely owner/occupier shops –resembles Helmand province now.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 6 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 7 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 8 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
“Time to call MI5 & MI6 for sure .”
He added: “Islam is a mono-cultural, totalitarian ideology. It is NOT a religion. It is against multi-culturalism and only promotes its own culture. It is against everything modern Britain stands for.”
Cllr Muhammed Butt, leader of Brent Council, has lambasted his comments claiming they are deeply offensive to residents.
He added: “Nigel Farage keeps claiming UKIP isn’t a racist party, but that’s a hard pill to swallow when its members have put forward an individual with such plainly bigoted views for election to public office.
“In Brent we draw strength from our diversity and the vibrancy it brings, and our community deserves better.”
When the Times tried to contact Mr Vockrodt he refused to comment and put the phone down.
A council spokesman said the complaint lodged by Mr Vockrodt was not formally investigated because it was offensive in nature and did not reflect the priorities in enforcement policy.”
He continued: “The council granted permission for the main premises to be used for cultural purposes on 8 April 2003. Extensions to the premises were built and planning permission granted retrospectively by the council on 5 May 2011 for an amended scheme. The use of the adjoining premises is also under review.”