Europe’s biggest multi-storey coach and car park to be built in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
Wembley Park’s regeneration giants are to build Europe’s first multi-million, multi-storey coach parking complex.
Huber, the German car park design & build specialist, has been awarded a £41m contract by Quintain to work alongside construction company O’Keefe to deliver the project and act as the project manager and principle designer.
The purpose built multi-storey coach parking will be laid out over two levels, each with its own entrance and able to accommodate 1,000 vehicles.
Coaches will be organised according to length, height and weight.
A five-storey, 734 space car park will sit above the coach park also with its own entrance.
You may also want to watch:
The parks will be able to accommodate up to 16, 500 visitors to Wembley Stadium, SSE Arena and the London Design Outlet and will be managed internally by an estate team after construction.
Matt Voyce, executive director (construction) of Quintain, said: “We very much look forward to welcoming thousands of visitors to Europe’s first multi-story coach parking complex.”
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?