Queens Park Rangers’ trips to Norwich City and Millwall in Championship rearranged
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Rs will now visit Carrow Road on August 16 and travel to south London on December 29
Queens Park Rangers have had their scheduled trips to Norwich City and Millwall in the Championship rearranged.
Rs will now face the Canaries on August 16 at 7.45pm, a day later than originally planned.
The short visit to Millwall has been brought forward by a day, with the west Londoners now in action at the New Den on December 29 at 7.45pm.
In addition to those fixtures, QPR have also announced that none of their August fixtures have been picked for television coverage, with Sky Sports set to reveal their selections on Monday.
When QPR do make the trip to Carrow Road in August, they will hope it is better than their last trip to Norfolk, which ended in a 4-0 defeat on the final day of last season.
Holloway, meanwhile, will hope for a belated Christmas present when he returns to Millwall for the first time since being sacked by the south Londoners in 2015.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 7 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 8 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 9 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 10 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey