Queens Park Rangers’ trips to Norwich City and Millwall in Championship rearranged
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Rs will now visit Carrow Road on August 16 and travel to south London on December 29
Queens Park Rangers have had their scheduled trips to Norwich City and Millwall in the Championship rearranged.
Rs will now face the Canaries on August 16 at 7.45pm, a day later than originally planned.
The short visit to Millwall has been brought forward by a day, with the west Londoners now in action at the New Den on December 29 at 7.45pm.
In addition to those fixtures, QPR have also announced that none of their August fixtures have been picked for television coverage, with Sky Sports set to reveal their selections on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
When QPR do make the trip to Carrow Road in August, they will hope it is better than their last trip to Norfolk, which ended in a 4-0 defeat on the final day of last season.
Holloway, meanwhile, will hope for a belated Christmas present when he returns to Millwall for the first time since being sacked by the south Londoners in 2015.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed