Queens Park Rangers: Sean Goss joins Rangers on loan until the end of the season
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Former Manchester United man secures temporary switch after struggling for game time with QPR
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sean Goss has joined Scottish Premiership heavyweights Rangers on loan until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old joined the Loftus Road outfit from Manchester United in January 2017, but has struggled for game time.
The former Exeter City youngster made just six league appearances for Ian Holloway’s men last term and has yet to feature for the first team this campaign.
Goss will hope to use to loan spell with the Glasgow club to prove to Holloway he still has what it takes to be a hit in west London.
You may also want to watch:
The midfielder may have to wait a while to make his debut for Rangers, who are without a competitive game until their Scottish Cup tie at Fraserburgh on January 21.
However, the Scottish giants are due to fly out to the United States of America on Friday to take part in the Florida Cup, an eight-team friendly competition.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 5 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man