Queens Park Rangers: QPR recall Matt Ingram from Northampton Town loan and Joe Lumley joins Blackpool on loan
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Deals involving two Rs stoppers occured on Monday
Queens Park Rangers have recalled keeper Matt Ingram from his loan spell with League One side Northampton Town.
Ingram joined the Cobblers on a season-long loan in August, but the Rs have exercised an option to recall the 24-year-old early.
The former Wycombe Wanderers stopper made 20 appearances in total for Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s men during his loan spell.
While Ingram has returned to Loftus Road, fellow stopper Joe Lumley has left temporarily.
You may also want to watch:
The 22-year-old has moved to Northampton’s League One rivals Blackpool on a loan deal until the end of the season and could make his league debut for Gary Bowyer’s men against Bristol Rovers on Saturday.
Lumley will be looking forward to get matches under his belt with the Tangerines, having spent this campaign as understudy to Rs number one Alex Smithies.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
With Lumley now on loan at Blackpool, the role of back-up to Smithies will likely be performed by Ingram following his return from Northampton.