Queens Park Rangers: Nedum Onuoha hopes QPR can earn third straight Championship win at home to Middlesbrough
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Rs yet to drop points in the league in 2018
Nedum Onuoha is keen for Queens Park Rangers to continue climbing the Championship table by beating Middlesbrough at home on Saturday.
Against Boro, the Rs will be chasing a third straight league win having defeated Cardiff City and Burton Albion in recent weeks.
The run of good form has seen the Loftus Road outfit move nine points clear of the relegation zone.
And skipper Onuoha is delighted with how QPR have started the New Year in the league.
“Winning two league games in a row is a positive start to 2018 for us,” the 31-year-old told the club website.
“We’re on a nice run now - I think we’ve only lost once in six in the league - and we’ll be heading into the game against Boro’ this weekend in a positive mood.
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 6 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 7 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 8 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 9 London among areas where drought is declared
- 10 'Dangerous' uni student jailed for 38 years for 'random' knife attacks
“If we can get a third win in a row, all of a sudden things will be looking even more positive, because that’s what happens in this division when you string a run of victories together.
“The whole outlook of the division can change in a matter of days in the Championship and that’s what we’ll be looking for this weekend.”