Queens Park Rangers: Nedum Onuoha hopes QPR can earn third straight Championship win at home to Middlesbrough
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Rs yet to drop points in the league in 2018
Nedum Onuoha is keen for Queens Park Rangers to continue climbing the Championship table by beating Middlesbrough at home on Saturday.
Against Boro, the Rs will be chasing a third straight league win having defeated Cardiff City and Burton Albion in recent weeks.
The run of good form has seen the Loftus Road outfit move nine points clear of the relegation zone.
And skipper Onuoha is delighted with how QPR have started the New Year in the league.
You may also want to watch:
“Winning two league games in a row is a positive start to 2018 for us,” the 31-year-old told the club website.
“We’re on a nice run now - I think we’ve only lost once in six in the league - and we’ll be heading into the game against Boro’ this weekend in a positive mood.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
“If we can get a third win in a row, all of a sudden things will be looking even more positive, because that’s what happens in this division when you string a run of victories together.
“The whole outlook of the division can change in a matter of days in the Championship and that’s what we’ll be looking for this weekend.”