Queens Park Rangers midfielder Ben Gladwin joins Blackburn Rovers for an undisclosed fee
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Gladwin departs Rs after signing two-year-deal with Rovers
Midfielder Ben Gladwin has traded Queens Park Rangers for Blackburn Rovers after moving to Ewood Park for an undisclosed fee.
The 25-year-old moved to west London from Swindon Town in 2015, but failed to nail down a regular starting spot and has now agreed a two-year deal with Rovers.
In his two-year spell with the Rs, Gladwin made just 17 appearances, with his last coming in January in the FA Cup third round, coincidentally against Blackburn.
While registered as a player with QPR, Gladwin had two spells back on loan at Swindon, and also had a temporary move to Bristol City in 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Gladwin departs having never found the net for Rs, but will hope for more joy in League One with Blackburn next team.
His former QPR team mates, meanwhile, are still out in Portugal, being put through their paces at a training camp ahead of the new season.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million