Queens Park Rangers: Home derby against Brentford picked for Sky Sports coverage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
QPR’s clash at home to Bees will now take place on November 27 at 7.45pm
Queens Park Rangers’ clash at home to west London rivals Brentford will now take place at 7.45pm on November 27 after the match was selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.
The local rivals had been due to meet at Loftus Road on November 25, but the match will now take place two days later under the lights.
It will be the second QPR game to be shown live on television this term following the 2-1 loss at home to Fulham last Friday.
The Rs have already hosted the Bees once this season, but it is a game Ian Holloway’s men would like to forget after going down 4-1 in the EFL Cup second round in August.
When the sides met in the league at Loftus Road last term, QPR suffered a 2-0 defeat to Brentford in October 2016.
The Rs are without a win in their last three matches against the Bees in all competitions, a run stretching back to March 2016.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing