Queens Park Rangers: Hendon forward Niko Muir on trial with QPR
- Credit: Archant
Attacker has 30 goals so far this season for Greens and has suitors in the EFL
Hendon striker Niko Muir is currently undergoing a trial with Championship side Queens Park Rangers, the Bostik Premier outfit have confirmed.
The 24-year-old has been in prolific form for the Greens this term, netting 30 goals in 38 appearances in all competitions.
Muir’s form has attracted interest from teams in the English Football League, with League One pair Gillingham and AFC Wimbledon as well as Crawley Town of League Two said to be tracking his progress as far back as November.
QPR, though, are now also interested in one of the brightest local non-league talents and have brought Muir in to have a closer look.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Hendon confirmed Muir was on trial with Ian Holloway’s men, though also stated that no formal offer had yet been made,
The striker was an unused substitute on Tuesday night as the Greens beat Spelthorne Sports 9-1 in the quarter-finals of the Middlesex Senior Cup.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims