Queens Park Rangers: Hendon forward Niko Muir on trial with QPR
- Credit: Archant
Attacker has 30 goals so far this season for Greens and has suitors in the EFL
Hendon striker Niko Muir is currently undergoing a trial with Championship side Queens Park Rangers, the Bostik Premier outfit have confirmed.
The 24-year-old has been in prolific form for the Greens this term, netting 30 goals in 38 appearances in all competitions.
Muir’s form has attracted interest from teams in the English Football League, with League One pair Gillingham and AFC Wimbledon as well as Crawley Town of League Two said to be tracking his progress as far back as November.
QPR, though, are now also interested in one of the brightest local non-league talents and have brought Muir in to have a closer look.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Hendon confirmed Muir was on trial with Ian Holloway’s men, though also stated that no formal offer had yet been made,
The striker was an unused substitute on Tuesday night as the Greens beat Spelthorne Sports 9-1 in the quarter-finals of the Middlesex Senior Cup.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre