Queens Park Rangers game picked for live Sky Sports coverage
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Rs will now host Fulham on September 29 at 7.45pm
Queens Park Rangers will now host west London rivals Fulham in the Championship on September 29 after the match was picked for live Sky Sports coverage.
The game will now take place under the Friday night lights with a 7.45pm kick-off at Loftus Road, having originally been scheduled for September 30.
The match will represent the first time in the upcoming league season that the Rs have been picked for live television coverage.
Following the latest round of picks, Sky Sports have now completed their selections up to October 1.
When the sides last met at Loftus Road in January, Ryan Manning opened the scoring for QPR, but Chris Martin levelled the scores for Fulham in a 1-1 draw.
The Rs’ last home win over the Cottagers came back in December 2012 when the local rivals were in the Premier League, with an Adel Taarabt brace securing a 2-1 win for the Loftus Road club.
- 1 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack