Queens Park Rangers: Ebere Eze joins Wycombe Wanderers on loan
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
QPR teenager has joined Chairboys on loan until January 2
Queens Park Rangers youngster Ebere Eze has joined League Two side Wycombe Wanderers on loan until January 2.
The 19-year-old has made the temporary switch to Adams Park, where he will link up with former QPR winger Gareth Ainsworth, who is the current manager of the Chairboys.
Eze, a forward, is not the only Rs youngster on loan with the Buckinghamshire club, with defender Jack Williams also there until January.
The loan move for Eze will hopefully allow the teenage attacker the chance to play regular competitive football.
You may also want to watch:
And in the youngster, Ainsworth believes he will be working with a very bright talent for the next few months.
“Ebere is very highly-rated at QPR and I’m delighted and grateful that they’ve entrusted us with another of their young talents,” Ainsworth told the Wycombe website.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR suffer defeat to rivals Fulham
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
“He’s an exciting player to watch and someone who can make things happen, and he’ll give us another dimension going forward.”